Rules for the 2018 GPA Awards
Please read these carefully.
No company may be nominated for more than one award on substantially the same basis. GPA will discard entries for multiple awards which broadly replicate other entries. We reserve the right to move an entry to a different category from the category entered if the entry is better suited to that category.
- In the event that there are too few qualified nominations in a particular category, GPA reserves the right to not select a winner in that category.
- In the event that there are no qualified nominations in a particular category, The GPA Awarding Board reserves the right to shortlist or nominate and further select a winner in that category.
- The finalists for all individual awards must accept their award in person if they are selected the winner.
- Nominations may be submitted either directly from a company, from an involved individual, or from a third party. In the event that a third party nominates a company or individual, GPA will contact the nominated company or individual and ask the nominee to review the nomination for accuracy and, if necessary, provide any missing documentation. If the company or individual fails to provide the required response by the specified date, the nomination will be excluded from competition.
- All nominations must be submitted using the Online Nominating Process. Nominations and supporting materials must be received not later than March 29, 2019. Extensions to this date will be granted if the need be
- Each nomination should include the nominated company’s logo. For screen quality, we require images of 300 dpi or above, Illustrator or Photoshop. These files can be emailed to info@ghanaPharmaawards.com
- Entries in CEO of the Year should be accompanied by a high-resolution colour photograph of the individual nominated. These files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting material may be required. Should you choose to send additional materials, please ensure they are supportive of the actual nomination. Supporting materials may include brochures, advertisements, photographs and other documents. Please send all supporting materials via email to email@example.com
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the Ghana Pharma Awards event; however all nominations must be accompanied by the name of the person who will be accepting the award if the nominee is chosen as the winner.
- Each winner is expected to accept their award on stage at the awards ceremony on May 10th, 2019 at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel - Accra.
- All information submitted through the Online Nominating Process and all supporting materials will be considered confidential and will only be used by GPA and its panel of judges for the purposes of selecting finalists and winners for the 2018 Ghana Pharma Awards.
- We reserve the right to publish positive extracts from winning entries and reserves the right to publish your 50-word summary of your project
It should be assumed and noted that all events will be filmed for distribution purposes. By attending any of our events, you acknowledge awareness of this statement and release Globe Productions limited, its owner, operators, officers, and duly designated representatives operating in either an official or unofficial capacity free from any liability regarding your image, including use and distribution.